Fish Washington for iOS and Android Devices
The MUST HAVE APP for salt water fishing in Washington state!
Stop wondering which Marine Area you are in when you are fishing.
Stop trying to remember what the rules are in each area.
This app will do it all for you!
- Displays all of the Marine Area's 1 - 13 on a map.
- For GPS enabled devices, displays your location (latitude & longitude), current Marine Area, compass heading, and speed.
Note to tablet users: For devices without GPS capabilities, your current location will most likely not be displayed. This is because there are no WiFi hotspots on the water. However you can still use the application for visual reference and rules.
- Recaps all of the fishing rules and regulations for all species (Salmon, Trout, Sturgeon, Halibut, Rockfish, etc), crab and shrimp.
- Updates periodically as regulations and updates change.
- Customizable display for GPS coordinates and speed.
- Colored dot shows location
- Latitude: 47°48'15"
- Longitude: -123°35'04"
- Location: Marine Area 10
- Heading: NorthWest
- Speed: 7.6 mph
- Zoom and Pan for a
broader view of all areas
- Dashboard still displays
location, area, speed, etc
- Scrollable pages for each area
- Fish rules: Salmon, bottomfish, etc
- Crab rules
- Shrimp rules
July 9, 2015
- An updated iOS version with the 2015-2016 rules is now available for download.
July 17, 2013
- The Android version is now in the Google Play Store and available for download.
June 12, 2013
- The iOS version is now in the Apple AppStore and available for download.
May 25, 2013
- Android version coming soon!
May 20, 2013
- App submitted to the Apple AppStore!